Washington St. UMC Child Development Center is Hiring!
Seeking experienced, full and part-time teachers to work in our high-quality program.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from an accredited college or a Child Development Associate Credential (CDA).
- Must have completed ECD 101 and have a minimum of six months experience in a SC DSS-licensed facility.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of child growth and development and teaching strategies.
- Must be dependable (with reliable transportation), have a passion for children, and want a CAREER in early childhood education.
Teachers are expected to:
- Provide a positive, nurturing, healthy, developmentally appropriate classroom and outdoor environment for children.
- Assess physical, social, emotional, cognitive development and learning readiness of children using assigned evaluation tools, sharing results with parents, and planning an individual program plan for each child to meet the child’s needs.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Participate in a continuing education plan, which includes, but is not limited to Child Growth and Development, Curriculum, Bloodborne Pathogens, CPR, and First Aid certification
Pay & Benefits: *$11.00-$15.00 per hour. Dental & vision insurance, employee discount, paid time off, professional development assistance, retirement plan. Full and part-time positions available. *Pay depends on experience and level of degree.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
WSUMC Child Development Center is rated an A+ ABC Quality Child Care facility.