Prayer is where the action is.
— John Wesley
Currently, due to the current health conditions Prayer Groups are meeting via Zoom or conference calls. For more information contact Ann Jessup at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Street United Methodist Church has weekly prayer groups open to anyone and everyone in search of a community to gather within prayer. We would love to have you join us in prayer and Christian love.
Tuesday Morning Prayer Group is an ongoing small group that meets on Tuesdays at 8:00 am in the Wesley Room. The group is led by Mary Lide.
Would you like to strengthen your prayer life and participate in this spiritual discipline with others who are interested in becoming better pray-ers? Then this is the group for you. Contact Mary at email@example.com to sign up.
Wednesday Morning Prayer Group is an ongoing prayer group that meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 10:30 am in the Holroyd Prayer room. The group is led by Beth Matthews.
Do you want to be a part of a team that cares for and prays for others? Then join this group of fellow prayer warriors. Contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Washington Street United Methodist Church established a prayer chain ministry for those in need and crisis. To email your prayer requests to be included in the prayer chain, go to our Contact page and send us an e-mail.
You may also contact the church office at 803-256-2417.
Washington Street has several women’s Circles. For more information, contact the leader of each Circle.
- Circle 1 (Mary’s Maidens) meets 4:00-5:30 pm the second Sunday of the month in the Youth Room. Mary Lide and Kathy Wright are the leaders.
- Circle 2 (Toni White Circle) meets 5:30 pm on the first Thursday of the month in the Wesley Room. Led by Mary Slade.
- Circle 3 (Julia Grady Circle) meets at 10:30 am the second Tuesday of the month in the Wesley Room. Led by Lois Duke.
- Circle 5 (Charles Pfeiffer Circle) meets at 7:00 pm the Tuesday after the first Monday in member’s homes. Led by Mary Lide.
- Circle 6 (Diana Westerkam Circle) meets at 10:00 am the first Tuesday of the month in the John Harper Classroom. Led by Betty Cribbs.
- Circle 9 meets at 5:30 pm on the second Tuesday of the month in the John Harper Classroom. Led by Meredith Simmons.