Active Faith is holding collection drives for two Columbia College groups. The Koala Closet, a food and supply pantry for students who are in financial need, and the First Year Teacher’s Closet in March and April. The First Year Teacher’s Closet allows teachers to get gently used clothes and shoes to help them through the lean first years of teaching.
Koala Pantry Wish List
Key: High Need
- Vegetarian Entrees/soups/Pop can openers
- Assorted canned vegetables/Pop can openers
- Assorted fruit cups
- Ramen -Beef
- Snack items (chips, crackers, popcorn, fruit snacks, etc.)
- Breakfast/Granola Bars
- Drink Mixes (flavored)
- Instant Macaroni
- Milk (dairy and non-dairy, powdered or liquid) Shelf bought milk
- Frozen or cold microwavable meals
- Body Soap (bars)
- Body Wash
- Deodorant (unscented and scented) Men & Women
- Dish Soap
- Laundry detergent (high-efficiency brand
- Microwavable bowls/plates
- Plastic forks and spoons
- Disinfecting wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Disposable Face Mask
Please do not limit yourself to just the items on this list or exclude items that are green. This list simply shows the current needs of our pantry.
Amazon Wish List
Here is the direct link to the Columbia Collge Koala Pantry Wish List: https://smile.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1DHZDXO7P8CI1?ref=cm_sw_em_r_wl_mw_4rA90mMcBI5IM
Amazon Wish List that is shipped directly to the pantry. You can even order from the list under smile.amazon.com and name Columbia College as your charity, which then gives 5% of your order back to the College.
Please bring gently used men’s and women’s clothing, and shoes and drop them off in the 5th-6th grade classroom through the month of April!