The John Harper Class
first floor of the Education Building
The John Harper Class and its members have been described as caring, giving, scholarly, and dedicated. Founded in July of 1959, our class has a history of mission work and service to the church. Throughout the years, class members have developed a strong sense of support for one another which continues today among the small group of core members.